The top memory card photo recovery program for smartphones and digital cameras is called CardRecoveryTM. It can successfully recover photographs and videos that have been lost, destroyed, corrupted, or formatted from a variety of memory cards. It works with practically every form of memory card, including SD, MicroSD, SDHC, CF (Compact Usb), xD Picture Card, Memory Stick, XQD Card, Flash Drive, and others.
Whether files were erased, the storage was destroyed, or the memory was formatted, CardRecovery, the highly regarded digital photo recovery software, is the dependable answer for digital image recovery, digital picture recovery, digital media recovery, photo rescue, and photo restoration.
Our exclusive SmartScan technology swiftly locates and recovers data that other recovery tools could never discover. SmartScan does those hard recovery jobs that other tools cannot touch.
Utilizing CardRecovery is risk-free and secure. On your memory card, the program only conducts READ-ONLY activities. To prevent additional harm or overwriting, it doesn’t transfer, destroy, or alter the data on the card. It retrieves the pictures and movie clips from the original memory card and saves them to the specified destination.
Features of Card Recovery
- picture recovery from memory cards for lost images
- Retrieve missing pictures from memory cards
- regain access to deleted videos on memory cards
- photographs from formatted memory cards can be recovered
- Recover pictures from memory cards that are broken, illegible, or malfunctioning.
- Recover photos from flash drives and other removable storage devices.
- Recover photos and videos from mobile devices
- Recovery of Secure Digital, SD, SDHC, miniSD, and MicroSD (TransFlash) cards
- MicroDrive, Type I and Type II Compact Flash cards, and CF card recovery
- Recovery for Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Duo, Pro-HG, XC, and Micro (M2)
- SmartMedia, flash card recovery, Sony XQD card, MultiMedia card, MMC card recovery, and xD Recovery of a picture card
- Mobile phone memory card, cell phone, and digital media recovery
- Android smartphones utilise MicroSD or MicroSDHC cards for storage.
- Photo and video recovery for USB flash drives and thumb drives
- Photos that have been purposefully or mistakenly removed from memory cards
- photo loss as a result of formatting or using “Delete All”
- memory card malfunction, damage, or memory card not available
- Damage caused by turning your camera off during a write or read operation Data corruption as a result of crucial sections, such as the
- FAT, ROOT, and BOOT areas, being damaged
Data loss resulting from the use of various cameras, computers, and gadgets
Other circumstances that might harm data
Photo/Video File Formats Supported
Typical Image Formats:
JPG, JPEG, and TIF,MP4 MOV, AVI MPG, MPEG ASF, 3GP MTS are common video formats.
WAV, MP3, AMR, and RAW are common audio formats. Common image formats include Fuji RAF, Sigma X3F, Sony SRF, Samsung DNG, Pentax PEF, Olympus ORF, Leica DNG, Panasonic RAW, and more.
Supported Camera and Phone Brands Almost all digital camera brands on the market, including Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, SamSung, Panasonic, Fuji, Konica-Minolta, Epson, Ricoh, Pentax LG, SHARP, Lexar, Mitsubishi, JVC, Leica, HP, Toshiba, SanDisk, Lumix Polaroid, Sigma, Android, BlackBerry, and other smartphones (excluding the
SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Sony, Lexar, PNY, PQI, Toshiba, Panasonic, FujiFilm, Samsung, Canon, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, PRETEC, HITACHI, Olympus, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media, ATP, Delkin Devices, A-Data, and almost all other memory card manufacturers are supported.